Discover how to harmonise with your hormones and thrive through your 40’s and perimenopause.
This 2-part workshop brings together the information and practical advice you need to navigate your perimenopausal years and thrive.
Combining over 40 years of combined expertise from a Chartered Physiotherapist, Claire Callaghan and Registered Dietitian, Laura Clark, both trained to look at your whole-body health holistically.
No gimmicks, no fluff, just credible science, tailored and accessible to you.
You feel you’d like to get armed with a good understanding about what to expect through the perimenopause and what you can do to help yourself through this stage in an empowering and nurturing way.
– Life is busy and the information out there feels endless. Let us show you the quick wins and what you REALLY need to know in amongst the noise.
– You’d like to find ways to support your body and health through perimenopause that are completely doable and fit into your real world.
– You’re aware your physical and emotional health matters, so that you can do what needs to be done for everyone else, but sometimes it feels like a struggle to know whereto start or what to do to make a difference and actually feel better.
With the right information and support, our perimenopausal years can really be the time we step into our power.
How would that feel for you?
‘I’d been avoiding wanting to know anything about perimenopause, but Laura and Claire managed to make learning about it easy, interesting and even empowering.
I came away with lots of simple and realistic tips that left me feeling I can be more in control of what will happen over the coming years.”
– Beth Pope
Over 2 weeks, these workshops will help you to:
– Understand the science of the hormonal and biological changes your body will experience.
– Build confidence in recognising signs and symptoms and accessing the right treatment at the right time.
– Get clarity and practical advice on the lifestyle factors that can support you through it.
– Create your own nourishing toolkit that fits into real life.
– Connect with your body and thrive.
has been a Chartered Physiotherapist for 25 years in Australia and the UK. She has worked in the NHS, University of Bristol and in the private sector. Her current and previous clientele include women of all ages and levels of physical ability.
Claire has a particular interest in Women’s Health and Wellbeing and in addition to seeing private patients she runs seminars on women’s health in the workplace and for sports groups, sports teams and businesses.
“The workshop was so useful. Loads of brilliant and pragmatic info and advice and perfectly pitched. Would really recommend it to anyone who is keen to positively embrace their 40s.”
– Laura Bond
What we’ll cover:
– Signs and symptoms of perimenopause and how to work out what they mean.
– How hormonal and physiological changes can impact our physical wellbeing, anxiety and stress levels, mood and relationships.
– Treatment options for managing symptoms.
– How diet, lifestyle and certain types of physical activities can help with hot flushes, headaches, mood and energy fluctuations, bone, muscle and heart health.
– Bone and muscle strength changes, joint pain, exercises to help you through menopause.
– Food and meal ideas to support symptoms and improve well-being and energy levels.
– How to make changes feel doable in day to day life when coping with work and family demands.
– The role of nutrition in emotional fitness and goal setting.
– Signposting to resources to support conversations with other menopause professionals, such as your GP.
– Reducing post-menopausal breast cancer risk.
27th Jan and 3rd Feb.
Each session is an hour, but it will be a generous hour, so leave space in your diary if you can!
All sessions will be via zoom and will be accompanied with a workbook.
Recordings are available for one month following the event to access in your own time, or re-watch.
(Usual price £36)